Windshields Urgent

scotty

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool , let me know were planning on loading these Thursday evening and he will be long gone south by then

hoping us bama guys are in... 87quest-tsi has replied that he still want's one. i can pick up at his location. need to confirm our price each, $195? will send paypal right away. thanks again.

Edited by sellerfeller

What are my options on getting one to Austin, TX ?

One guy is meeting my driver in Houston and will be bringing 3 back to san Antonio area he really isn't going to be hanging around Texas for long so not sure if that helps .

Edited by scotty

hoping us bama guys are in... 87quest-tsi has replied that he still want's one. i can pick up at his location. need to confirm our price each, $195? will send paypal right away. thanks again.

I can do 195 each delivered to his location with clips but would need to have this wrapped up pretty quick . Also I cant eat paypal fees so it needs to be sent as gift or you pay the 3% up front as I'm already giving the clips and have a driver to pay .

there are 3 of us in my area in missouri we all have bad windscreens and would like new ones that would be a total of 3 windscreens shoot me a price+shipping (or for your drive time to deliver)

63051 house springs MO,

Edited by seans87Quest

My windshield arrive. Mike and if wife were cool people. Winshields looks great thanks so much for informing us about this.

Thanks for your patience, It was quite an endeavor to put this all together and took time .