conquestador89's car needs a paintjob

Technology

i've been tempted to paint one of my quests like an old style black and white cop car :P

i have this semi irrational fear that if i did that....the cops would find a reason to confiscate my car and use it as one of theirs ><

i've been tempted to paint one of my quests like an old style black and white cop car :P

i have this semi irrational fear that if i did that....the cops would find a reason to confiscate my car and use it as one of theirs ><

theres an episode of car warriors where they had to do cop cars and one team did a really awesome black and white flames job on the car

I am drawing a blank on the name, but somebody on here has a cop car looking Quest with a full light bar on top that they drift.

i have this semi irrational fear that if i did that....the cops would find a reason to confiscate my car and use it as one of theirs >

DJ's car: http://projectzerog.com/images/otherPics/policeSig.jpg

have everything I need to plastidip car just don't have time to do...recently bought a house and doing home improvements...plus having a two year old daughter to care for...barely have time to work on conquest or wrx...wish I found a house in my price range with a garage...