Mitsubishi Owners Day (California)

In this case I really need to get the bay cleaned up lol. Yours is awesome compared to my mess. But it'll be great to see your car

It wasn't so pretty when the pic was taken. It wasn't an underhood shot. I was parked in a sea of EVOs. It was a sideways rear shot of my car in the foreground and 20 EVOs behind it. I only knew it was mine because my rear bumper was split and it showed up in the pic.

• 1 month later...

MOD has just been announced by Mitsubishi.!

Saturday July 12th, 2014 9am-1pm

@Mitsubishi Motors North America

6400 Katella Ave Cypress, CA 90630

I've been to this event three times consecutively and always enjoy it. Last year we had 8 StarQuests show (most I've even seen in one location) let's get a few more in this year! :)

I would like to establish a preliminary meet up either at my house of at a McDonald's 770 West Chapman Avenue

Placentia, CA 92870 either of which is on the way. We would set out early, no later then 6:00 am. Last year I was there at 7am and I was already in a line. We still got some time to plans things out.. but, the sooner the better so ideas are welcome.

The list:

1.) Chris (SP86)

2.) GinaSQ

3.) CarlosFley

4.) Chasispuke

5.) MPGorBoost

6.) Starzky

Last year I was there around 6:00 and got the usual spot then moved to a better one next to Convete .

I think if some of us can get there early to mark up or save parking spots that would be nice if were all

group together in one area.

So guys put your name on the list if you are coming with your SQ.

This time I'll be there earier and I'll probably bring some marker/cones ........ but I might need someone to help me save good parking spaces.

See you there!!!

ANY WORD ON MOD FOR THIS YEAR?? AND WUT ABOUT THE PARKING ISSUE?

Saturday July 12th, 2014 9am-1pm.

I'll be in contact with the event coordinator so parking should not be a problem this time around.

Nd the shirts!!

I came up with and submitted two designs this year...may be making another but not positive yet.

One submission can be viewed here. .If my designs don't get chosen again by Mitsubishi I'll print them myself but it'll cost around 25 dollars each. .shipping included.

Edited by StallionProject86

I'm in again, and my car isn't breaking this year, haha! Last year was fun!

The caravan I led last year were the first cars to be at mod, so I'll get all of the good spots this year for us hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think I'll have the Conquest ready by then. It's #3 on the car list at the moment. I have 2 mercedes in need of attention. I'll be there but I doubt in the conquest. Unless I find one forsale at a good price lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm coming this year! I'm thinking we should probably be there no later than 6 to get spots.

That's just obscene! Really? People get there that early? Man, I'm still dreaming at that time. lol

Who all is able to meet at McDonald's at 5AM? MOD is Notorious for filling up early.

1. MPGorBOOST

2. Mistapickles

3. StallionProject86

4. Chassispuke

5. Tankbob

6. MasterVivi

7. hachi_destroyer

8. Convette

9. ucw458?

Edited by MPGorBOOST

I have to go to mod and Id like a good spot from the start instead of parking my car in the dirt then moving it later(dirty car :(). Has anyone talked to the event orgainizers to see if we have some reserved starion spots? I know there was talk of it last year.

Who all is able to meet at McDonald's at 6AM? MOD is Notorious for filling up early.

1. MPGorBOOST

2. ?

3. ?

4. ?

5. ?

6. ?

It's just a meeting spot. Can anyone commit to 5AM?

I'll be at McDonalds at 6 I'll have to eat though lol.

I have to go to mod and Id like a good spot from the start instead of parking my car in the dirt then moving it later(dirty car :(). Has anyone talked to the event orgainizers to see if we have some reserved starion spots? I know there was talk of it last year.

I've sent the coordinator an email yesterday; waiting for him to respond. I'm going to go with a rounded 10 as a reserve. If we get more I'll let him know but 10 is a good start..