Mitsubishi Owners Day (California)

looks like it going to be a good turnout this year, awesome. and yes lou i still have my black quest and a 88 silver starion i picked up a few weeks ago. the X wife got my pride and joy yellow quest and then turned around and sold it for pennies on the $$ of wut i invested in it. :angry:

looks like it going to be a good turnout this year, awesome. and yes lou i still have my black quest and a 88 silver starion i picked up a few weeks ago. the X wife got my pride and joy yellow quest and then turned around and sold it for pennies on the $$ of wut i invested in it. :angry:

Darn, that's rough.

John, I'm driving down.... Or limping down to be more accurate. But 5AM damn man! I'm barely on my second dream at that time! lol

I know stupid early. We need to find a meeting spot before hand... Maybe somewhere in Burbank/noho?

I know stupid early. We need to find a meeting spot before hand... Maybe somewhere in Burbank/noho?

Krispy Kreme, Aviation Center, Burbank, just off the 5 FWY. We can grab some Coffee Bean and Donuts for the road.

I have tee shirts available if anyone is with it. Initially it was submission for the MOD contest but it didn't make the cut. I just ordered mine so if you interested in acquiring one let me know..most colors are available. I got myself a gray one.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=111629&st=120&gopid=1358188entry1358188

One more thing, I created a Facebook event for this to further familiarize us and to have a place to go if like last night the site goes down and someone needs the information. Here's the event

https://m.facebook.com/#!/events/562726127111836?aref=2&ref=bookmark&__user=100000359997234

Right now it's set up by invite only but I believe you can ask to join and I can approve you. Thanks everyone. Really looking forward to July!

One more thing, I created a Facebook event for this to further familiarize us and to have a place to go if like last night the site goes down and someone needs the information. Here's the event

https://m.facebook.c...100000359997234

Right now it's set up by invite only but I believe you can ask to join and I can approve you. Thanks everyone. Really looking forward to July!

yeah, that doesnt work at all....

I wouldn't miss it! 2000 EV <_< 's and 20 Starquests! LOL, count me in!

:lol: and don't forget a SEA OF EVO's!

Only other Mitsu's in even lesser numbers than us are the Montero's/ Cordia's and old school Mirages.

• 2 weeks later...

im down. but.. im not sure if i could make it as early as you guys are meeting up. but if you guys could save me a spot, thatll be great. and whos the leader of all this maybe a contact number will be nice. thanks!

-Z