Mitsubishi Owners Day (California)

I would if it was anybody else...it's the god father to my daughter plus im a groomsmen

Meanwhile at church service, Conquestador...."say father, can you skip to the I do's? I got somewhere less depressing I'd like to be at!" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, cherry Bacardi? That will work with the coke as well as the Nos energy drinks they'll be passing out. ^_^

"Passing out" in a different context the night before in Vegas has been the reason iv'e either been late for this gig or not made it at all in past years , i have a new plan this time around though so i'm there bright n early in the a.m :) Edited by SOTTY

hey lou, how have been its edgar long time no see. hope to see u at mod this year and ur quest too.

Yo Edgar, long long time. You still got that black beauty and the yellow one? I'll be there, Quest too.

wish this was sooner.

its always so much anticipation! last year was the worst though, Had to wait 2 months for the meet and then two days before my tranny takes a dump. =[

still nice to see everyone even though the car wasnt there. I'll be a little depressed on the 13th this summer when I don't get to be there.

My buddy Josie will be joining us to , i have no idea what his screen name is on here even though i see him every day as he works for me , he owns a real nice black 89 shp as i inflicted this god damn affliction on him long ago , the blingmobile will not attend as he's undergoing more bling and mechanical work for the JCCS in Sept , so we're rolling 8 cylinder 89 red turd style and i now have a designated driver , i'm looking forward to this gig . :)