Mitsubishi Owners Day (California)

• 7 months later...
Mod is back! July 12th, mark your calendars. I'll update the op when I get to a computer right now I'm on the mobile. This time around when I find out our total I'll be in contact with the event director to reserve our spots before hand Edited by StallionProject86

A few qquestions. Is it for StarQuests overall, the reservation? Or only for Starions? Also, are the shirts that seem to have been made for last years MOD going to be made for this year as well? Another, is there an entrance fee? Also, if my car is pretty much stock, will I still be able to show up and rep Quests? I'm really wanting to go! It would really be awesome to meet other SQ'ers there and then have some fun. Def looking forward to it. Sign me up please and thank you.

A few qquestions. Is it for StarQuests overall, the reservation? Or only for Starions? Also, are the shirts that seem to have been made for last years MOD going to be made for this year as well? Another, is there an entrance fee? Also, if my car is pretty much stock, will I still be able to show up and rep Quests? I'm really wanting to go! It would really be awesome to meet other SQ'ers there and then have some fun. Def looking forward to it. Sign me up please and thank you.

Shirt and food are free if you arrive in a Mitsubishi. Entrance is free. Stock starquest is a lot more interesting than another stock evo.

• Like 1

Also in regards to shirts I had my own designed shirt that I sold but yeah Mitsubishi puts on a contest for their shirts that you receive upon showing your car.

I just want a head count on StarQuests' this way I can let the host know to reserve us an area. The last two years or so weren't to well orchestrated. .my fault I didn't have the right contacts.

Shirt and food are free if you arrive in a Mitsubishi. Entrance is free. Stock starquest is a lot more interesting than another stock evo.

That last sentence made me smile :) Thanks man, I was feeling a little discouraged cuz I didn't want to just be stock. But it is VERY true that a stock Quest is much more interesting. I'll definitely try to have the bay as clean as possible by then. It may be stock but I'll make it look like it rolled off the factory line with a wire tuck ;) The shirts I'm referring to are the StarQuest ones. The Japan flagged one, the one with the 86, etc. Are those free as well? I found them under a group buy on here but from last year. Thanks again for the kind words.

Yeah those were my shirts. Unfortunately I pay for them to be made though thus the charge. I believe I had them set at 25 shipped? I'll have to look back...I'm sure I'll be designing another for this years contest though so it may be different...maybe I'll win this time in which case it will be free; provided by Mitsubishi. Edited by StallionProject86

Ohh nd the shirts you made and sold are the ones I'm referring to. Will you make them again this year? I would REALLY like the "Made In The 80s, Loved By The Ladies"

Ah that would be a good one to produce. I can't draw cars very good though. But we will see I'll come up with another design. I'll start this weekend on a few.

Don't say that too loud, "The Sea of Evos" people may get offended!

Be cool to have a sq spot once again. It's gonna be a challenge getting exact head count, you gotta account for the "flake" factor and not to mention the "StarQuest Curse" (breakdown on the road).

• Like 1

Be cool to have a sq spot once again. It's gonna be a challenge getting exact head count, you gotta account for the "flake" factor and not to mention the "StarQuest Curse" (breakdown on the road).

Don't jinx it! Lol I'll try and prevent that as best as I can. Make sure I'm grounded well, upgrade or at least rod my radiator, upgrade the fans, etc.

Haha. For the record I like evos its just that after seeing 10 stock evos the next 50 stock ones just don't interest me anymore. I see them on a regular basis on the street.

This year I plan to stay the entire event since I usually leave early.

I may go this year. I should have my car running and tuned by then. Last time I went my car ended up in a magazine.

In this case I really need to get the bay cleaned up lol. Yours is awesome compared to my mess. But it'll be great to see your car

Yep, I JB Welded the pistons back together and Bondo'd the block...JK!! I flex honed the cylinders to clean up the minor scuffage, slapped in a good used set of standard pistons from another low mileage block, changed the unscathed bearings and crossed my fingers. I've a hundred miles on her so far. Compression and oil pressure is good. If I've to cut the floor out and Flintstone it to MOD/Texas I will. :P