Mitsubishi Owners Day (California)

Still down, sucks so many people/ quests dropping out. Planning on leaving SFV (Near 101 and 405) area around 5ish am, just want to get a good spot. Anyone else leaving from this area let me know.

Not to many dropping out is there? So far just RF. My car runs but has a bad oil leak now. I'm going to try and fix it on my day off. Even if not though I can catch a ride in James' car. I wouldn't miss this for the world... Okay maybe the world but otherwise I'm there. Also for the attendants try to bring all the cameras you can. The more the merrier. !
  • Like 1

I'll have to leave my house by 5 anyone coming near or through the Sherman Oaks area (taking 101 through LA ) want to pre meet before the pre meet let me know.

You, me, and cryquest can probably all meet up somewhere before hopping onto the freeway. I stay in panorama city so the three of us can meet up along with anyone else in the San Fernando valley. 5am is no problem.

Convette I'll definitely talk to you the day before so we can arrange something.

90+? I hope my car doesn't over heat.. One of the radiator fans isn't working right but that will be fixed by Friday night.

Sounds good. Scotty No rain out here tomorrow or sat. You should be good.

5 is early yo! I'm going, no SQ though. Car runs just fine, but I've been too busy to smog and register it.

Bumming a ride with brother in law. Leaving Burbank 6ish, since I don't have to worry about parking inside.

Just found out I won't be able to take the starion. Couldn't get one of the fans fixed like I thought I would by today so she'll overheat if I try taking her. I'm still going though. I can't miss this. I want to see everybody else's rides.

So Convette, Tankbob, Ayyrock (even starionless) and a few others came. Who is the guy with the red auto? Does he live in San Clemente? My car is stranded in San Clemente right now, who knows someone who can help me?

So Convette, Tankbob, Ayyrock (even starionless) and a few others came. Who is the guy with the red auto? Does he live in San Clemente? My car is stranded in San Clemente right now, who knows someone who can help me?

Yours is the red SQ with 1/4 panel damage? Send me a PM with the address where it's stranded and the address where you want to send it. I know a guy who transports from San Diego.