Do you smoke???

Ironside

Hahhahahah ive seen this video and i pissed my pants! My buddy used to have a duramax and boy if you pissed him off youd be left in a cloud of pure carbon, he blew so much black smoke fire balls used to come out of the exhaust! He also used to run 12.9 on the 1/4 mile which was impressive for a heavy truck!!

"Perrys @ it again!" Don't ever get into a traffic lane battle w/ him... you'll be choke'n "billows" of black smoke... he "loves truck'n in the summer time!" That video was nothing compared to what I've witnessed (guess been a part of since I was inside the truck) his capabilities to be! I mean... I've seen him totally cover a vehicle, & a couple lanes to the side. (it's like "black fog," can't even see the vehicle fogged; beside or behind you. Forget the vehicles windows be'n down... "Emersed!"

I learned... after our 900 mile ride, I had several trucks try to "fogg me" here in town, very weary of a large exhaust pipe as I begin to go by? ;) So much for "emissons eh?" :)

what are we a bunch of 10 yr olds ,,nothing about that vedio is funny

I agree. Seems like the ricers grew up and bought big boy trucks. Just as annoying to me. I'm sure if someone did that to me, I'd kindly reply with a rock through their window.

the best way to judge comedy, and things being funny, is how you would feel if it happened to you.

I'll play pranks on my friends, but only to the point where I wouldn't be super pissed if it happened to me. I never hurt people and I don't damage their property.

they are just being mean to a stranger. it's just sorta mild cruelty.

• Like 1

I don't like that video. Stupid and mean.

Besides, if I see a girl walking with an outfit like that and a nice rack I'm not thinking about pranks. ;)

If they had any sort of game, they probably wouldn't have a truck like that.

If they had any sort of game, they probably wouldn't have a truck like that.

Brodozers lol

Really though - sometimes it gets taken too far.

E.g. at a car meet late at night some F250s decided as they were leaving, driving by a Murcielago that had it's doors up to smoke it out.

Owner pulls out a nail gun, walks up to the trucks and proceeded to shoot out the tires. Police officer just ended up watching and told the kids in the trucks that they had it coming.

Brodozers lol

Really though - sometimes it gets taken too far.

E.g. at a car meet late at night some F250s decided as they were leaving, driving by a Murcielago that had it's doors up to smoke it out.

Owner pulls out a nail gun, walks up to the trucks and proceeded to shoot out the tires. Police officer just ended up watching and told the kids in the trucks that they had it coming.

Thats awesome.