lowered my car today

nycain

webkit-fake-url://6C65CA34-DE13-4EC4-9F40-D168E53DD7FF/library.jpgwebkit-fake-url://4C6BBC85-90D4-4853-A73F-DBC3B63680DE/th_IMG_20121113_124943.jpg

Damn... looks like I've been doing it wrong!! We're not worthy!!

-Robert

you're doing it wrong.

Everyone's a expert until it comes to measuring Front and Rear top Wheel Well height. Patra, when was the last time you lowered your car? Please let the membership see a picture of your lowered car so we all know how to do it the correct way :unsure:

Looks fine to me. My car is level with the D2s. But the rear wheel well covers the top of the tire more than the front. Thus my comment about the top of the Front Wheel well being higher than the rear.

Bill

Here is one lowered with D2s. Notice the Front and Rear Wheel Well gap.

Edited by Caliber308

What the heck happened to the back of your car???

(dawns fire retardant apparel :ph34r: )

The top lip of the Wheel well on the rear of a Starquest ESI-R or TSI is lower than the Front by appox.1 or more inches

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

And when was the last time you lowered your car?

Looks fine to me.

Bill

LOL... he was referring to the image posting failure. Nycain edited his post and got the pictures to work after the first 7 posts.

Also, pretty sure Claymation's car is lower than 99% of others... so he doesn't need to go lower lol.

-Robert

LOL... he was referring to the image posting failure. Nycain edited his post and got the pictures to work after the first 7 posts.

Also, pretty sure Claymation's car is lower than 99% of others... so he doesn't need to go lower lol.

-Robert

yeah i was just playing around with NYcain because of the error with image posting. just friendly rabblerousing. I think his car looks good now that the pictures are working.

yeah i was just playing around with NYcain because of the error with image posting. just friendly rabblerousing. I think his car looks good now that the pictures are working.

I still want to see a picture of your lowered car, or of any Starquest you own ;)

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

this was as low as it would go before the tire hit. I still have about 2" of suspension travel though. need to clearance I guess.

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1430/5115015390_c4e6209fc7.jpg

and no i don't actually drive it that low. I couldn't even pull out of my garage haha

currently the car doesn't get driven. waiting for me to put a replacement motor in and take the car to the body shop.

Edited by patra_is_here
  • Like 1

this was as low as it would go before the tire hit. I still have about 2" of suspension travel though. need to clearance I guess.

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1430/5115015390_c4e6209fc7.jpg

and no i don't actually drive it that low. I couldn't even pull out of my garage haha

currently the car doesn't get driven. waiting for me to put a replacement motor in and take the car to the body shop.

No, I want to see a picture of your car. Not just the tire and inner fender well.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308