LET US HELP JIMMY

Big John

i talked to jimmy last night and ask how he was doing and why his name was not on the pf12 list. he told me he still has not found a job and that he would not be coming this year. he said that this would be the first year he would not make it. well jimmy has always been there for us he helps us with our cars at the meets (worked on mine and sent me parts) so i think those of us who know what a good friend he is could help out a little so he can make it this year. i know it wouldn't hurt to give 20 bucks to help get him there this year. WHAT DO YOU THINK. john

i told jimmy i have hes room covered and also have 50 bucks for gas or food waiting on him but paypal would be better soo he would have it before pf

IM IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paypal sent, enjoy the trip my friend, its the least the folks of this site can do for you after all the time you've put in hlping all of us. Guys and gals, make sure you send it as a gift so Jimmy doesnt get the paypal fees.

BC_99

Donation sent. Please help him guys, small amounts will add up too Help a fellow quester out.

Randy

Jimmy paypal sent and you have a bed in our room FREE of course room 133 were going down on 3rd soo we will be there when you get there

We need to get Jimmy a room, come on guys.. you want Jimmy to sleep with tom? JK Tom, great job buddy.

Randy

Crap, I'd love to help Jimmy out, but I don't have anything to contribute at the moment. Sorry Jimmy, but it looks as though there are some guys on here that love ya quite a bit.

Have a great time Sir, sorry for being a dead-beat though. ;)

-N8

Crap, I'd love to help Jimmy out, but I don't have anything to contribute at the moment. Sorry Jimmy, but it looks as though there are some guys on here that love ya quite a bit.

Have a great time Sir, sorry for being a dead-beat though. ;)

-N8

Not a dead beat at all my friend. No need to apologize, we all have highs and lows and sometimes need a lift. thats what this club is all about. Those that can help do and those that need help will help in the future.

Dad

We need to get Jimmy a room, come on guys.. you want Jimmy to sleep with tom? JK Tom, great job buddy.

Randy

could be worse could be teddy hes bunking with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!