SOS manuals down again?

Killtodie

PQ is giving a member in Virgin Islands a hard time, guess he won't ship his head back or something so he is getting a time out until the guy gets his parts back.

Dad

Being a former owner of two businesses, I would just like to point out that there are two sides to every story. ;)

Why should the overall Starquest community suffer because of a price conflict between PQ and a customer? :huh: I had to deal with that kind of stuff at least once per month when I owned my businesses.

I'll leave it at that.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

maybe you'd like to put up with PQ's crap day in and day out , that might change your aditude

no one is causeing any pain and or suffering to the comunity as a whole other then PQ him self

If that's the case, why are the SOS Manuals locked?

For What's It's Worth.

KEN

basicly for it's own protection , but you should be able to figure that out on your own .

sorry Ken i'm not going to argue with you about this,,it's a personal problem the site has with PQ and no one else

useeing I-X net as your place of bussiness , places the site in the middle of any problems the seller has with not

provideing parts and or services he has collect'd $$ for doing , and not delivering on said services

some have a problem understanding posting material on the internet makes it public property , unless the site is yours alone and you have declare'd all material personal and privite and have place'd safe guards against any thing being down load'd from your site , and or have water marks on all images

Haha, that's not Cal, Shelby.

PQ has the privilege, not the right, to post his boastful rambling help on that site. And if he doesn't play by the rules then he doesn't get the privileges.

As far as the rest of the world suffering... LOL... there are always the FSM's, and the VM here. FSM is quite helpful for those who aren't lazy and take the time to read it.

-Robert

Haha, that's not Cal, Shelby. PQ has the privilege, not the right, to post his boastful rambling help on that site. And if he doesn't play by the rules then he doesn't get the privileges. As far as the rest of the world suffering... LOL... there are always the FSM's, and the VM here. FSM is quite helpful for those who aren't lazy and take the time to read it. -Robert

sorry i read the reply too fast OOP's sorry Cal

Well, I don't use them much, but this is why I took the time to take and save screen shots of the entire thing. I wouldn't ever re-post that info, but I'll have it if I ever need it. I keep it all saved together with my FSMs.

We all managed to keep these cars runnign before the SOS, I don't see why we can't after. It may have been a conveniant resource, but it contains very little unique info that doesnt' exist here and elsewhere, and some of it is just not even accurate. It's not the holy grail people.

I think for those that own and/or manage that site, the cost of hosting it is far greater than the benifit it offers.

maybe you'd like to put up with PQ's crap day in and day out , that might change your aditude

no one is causeing any pain and or suffering to the comunity as a whole other then PQ him self

It is your guys fault because you keep letting him back on the site. I got banned from Trances site and i am not allowed to come back ;) But then again.....Caliber 308 doesn't have a S.O.S Manual :lol: :lol:

Bill

It is your guys fault because you keep letting him back on the site. I got banned from Trances site and i am not allowed to come back ;) But then again.....Caliber 308 doesn't have a S.O.S Manual :lol: :lol:

Bill

Cal nothing is set in stone,, as for comeing back i don't recall any emails asking to, any one can have a bad day or a bad month but that don't mean their entire life is screw'd up , people do change or most do , some just plain can't or won't

if you want to come back and can stay with in the site guide lines your more then welcome , but one neurotic person at a time is all i can handle , esp with my own lifes problems of late

Shelby, how is PQ able to access them to post links? I cannot get to the forum to even view it much less moderate it.

Jimmy

log out and sign back in as admin ,unlike here you MUST sign or log in as admin every time you go to the site , he can't but he already set up the links before i caught them

We all managed to keep these cars runnign before the SOS, I don't see why we can't after. It may have been a conveniant resource, but it contains very little unique info that doesnt' exist here and elsewhere, and some of it is just not even accurate. It's not the holy grail people.

I think for those that own and/or manage that site, the cost of hosting it is far greater than the benifit it offers.

I agree 100%

That being said, there is some good info in there and it's convinient to have it all in one place. If I can't find an answer to a problem in the FSM, I usually spend a few minutes skimming over the SOS manual before spending hours doing searches thru threads on the websites.

It may not be the Holy Grail, but it's better than the Globe or Weekly World News.... Even if it seems like MAD Magazine sometimes.

Did anyone consider making our own SOS section? mainly it's pictures, with notations of tips... I'm sure it can be made better than what Professor Queerest has... At least it would knock off the BS . I'm sure between all the members we would have a ton of pictures.

Dad

• Like 1

log out and sign back in as admin ,unlike here you MUST sign or log in as admin every time you go to the site , he can't but he already set up the links before i caught them

Shelby, I logged out and back in under my name. Still can't get to the admin. of members and setting.

Jimmy

well today PQ said Adam owes an addtional $499 for bull crap and handling , meaning he has no intention of sending the man his head back, this is after posting a final bill and reciveing that amount ,

so don't expect to see him or the SOS anytime soon if ever , sorry but we do have to protect our members in some way

• 6 months later...

Did anyone consider making our own SOS section? mainly it's pictures, with notations of tips... I'm sure it can be made better than what Professor Queerest has... At least it would knock off the BS . I'm sure between all the members we would have a ton of pictures.

Dad

Most of the pictures don't work anymore anyhow. it kind of defeats the purpose of the thread when most of the pictures are now missing. somebody should start a new one. also i don't like how he explains some of the stuff and it could be worded better.