Hey guys....long time no see!

Pr4mnceMan

I'm glad my username still works! I was a little worried. How is everyone? I'm doing good, lots of changes. Got married last July, sold out of the business Dec 31st last year, had a little girl this July. Would like to get back in the game in the near future. Not to the degree of my last Starion, but something to play with. I had a SC300 w/ 2jz swap big single manual last year after going a while w/o a speed vehicle, I think I've grown out of it for the time being somehow. I've got two audi's and an integra I'm flipping right now, once I sell these three I'd really like to pick up another quest. So whats new in the market? I'm going to do some reading around, its slow, rainy monday so I'm gonna try and catch up today!

Good to see you back around!

Your old fiji is now in South Carolina in good hands. He had it posted for sale a few months ago but decided to keep it. He may still be interested in selling though?

What are you doing now?

I know it! I'd definitely have to have a swap, as dumb as it sounds, for efficiency and gas mileage! I'm waaay out in the country now, I average 120 miles daily. I don't like driving "normal" stuff so when I pick another one up I'll need to average 25+ with non spirited driving. If I did a 4g64 again, it'd be stock cams, maybe a 20g (for laggy boost, I don't like insta boost like my 1.8t, it makes boost while letting the clutch out at a light...) 1jz would be great as well. I've got a step son that wants to "work on" something with me, so I figured it could be a project to get him started. He's young, but interested.

I'm doing sales and finance at a buddy's car lot at the moment, was planning on it being temporary, but its been working pretty well with family life so far.

I talk to Jon on the regular, try to keep in touch. Thats where my SC300 came from, it was the one he bought out of FL. I just haven't been able to keep up with the forum. I see AJ sold his, sad sad....but, we've all been there.

whoa dude, ya its been a minute. you told me you got married but i dont think you said anything about the whole little one thing. keep in touch. maybe come spring time we can get together around huntsville or something. i would love to say come on over to the atl, and we would go check out the shoe shows but,-- my new ol lady is way against that, so not likely we will get to do that. glad to see yo0u back around.