Parting out 3 starquests

FijiPhil

Diehardmitsu, I didn't throw anyone under a bus. I have a guy coming to pick it up, along with numerous things, and I don't have to clean it up or package it for shipping. Its nothing personal. I offered to putyou in contact with my friend that lives in Orlando, I guess you weren't interested? If he dosent have one Im sure he can help you if he dosent have one and you wont have to pay any shipping.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested in the rear metal louver. Which one are we talking about? The ones that go on the back windows or those louver things behind the door?

EDIT: Might as well ask, do you have any air dams?

Edited by YoungQuestFan

• 4 weeks later...

how about that clean black dash u were supposed to sell me?

I've still got it. Still not sure I want to ship it. I don't think i've got a box big enough.

Btw I have a red 87 here that will likely be going to the big junkyard in the sky. Let me know what you need.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r80/fijiphil/2011-07-22_10-43-56_796.jpg

Let me know, there's a lot of parts here that could help keep better cars on the road.

how much for the bumpers covers both front and rear and the turn signals header panel wiper arms and wiper cowl and grille if you have black or blue that would is my prefence but any color will work austin mn 55912

how much for the bumpers covers both front and rear and the turn signals header panel wiper arms and wiper cowl and grille if you have black or blue that would is my prefence but any color will work austin mn 55912

PM sent ;)

How about cruise control? Any of these cars have it still? I'm looking for the cruise control cable, the actuator, and stuff. Lemme know what you have.

I have all of this stuff, however I am unsure about whether it was in working condition or not...

PM sent, looking for a fender.

PM replied!