Osama dead?

Convette

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a ploy to gain positive public opinion. Is there a campaign or something else he is tryig to pass that he would need to distract the public from? i dont keep up enough with political crap these days.

i mean, they are saying osama was in a mansion.. last i heard he was hiding in caves the last 10yrs. maybe he was hanging with oprah for a drink.

i believe this is speculation at this point. Dont get me wrong, i will be more than happy to find he is dead but i just dont think its smart to trust EVERYTHING the news/gov't says, especially with obama in the big seat. i just cant understand how he was even elected, besides the unlimited funds backing him from fat ol oprah

Edited by NotStock88

I believe it, its all over the news here. Not at all surprised that he was in Pakistan. The announcement should have been 40 minutes ago but I can't stream it at work.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/4951535/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-report

i just cant understand how he was even elected, besides the unlimited funds backing him from fat ol oprah

Just my opinion,

He's half black and campaigned using words like "hope" and "time for a change". Liberal media built him up to be a hero for the people because of his ethnicity. People bought into it and voted for him because of his ethnicity and elegant speeches.

I don't hate the guy and I don't want this to turn into an argument. It's just one man's opinion on how the current president got elected.

Edited by ucw458

he was killed a week ago. They waited to confirm dna. They wouldn't have released it on this scale if they were uncertain. He's gone. Well done US troops. Better late than never.

Just my opinion,

He's half black and campaigned using words like [b]"hope" and "time for a change". [/b]Liberal media built him up to be a hero for the people because of his ethnicity. People bought into it and voted for him because of his ethnicity and elegant speeches.

I don't hate the guy and I don't want this to turn into an argument. It's just one man's opinion on how the current president got elected.

I'm just "hoping" when his term is over I still have some "change" in my pocket

Edited by garychoffmann

sounds like a ploy to gain positive public opinion. Is there a campaign or something else he is tryig to pass that he would need to distract the public from? i dont keep up enough with political crap these days.

i mean, they are saying osama was in a mansion.. last i heard he was hiding in caves the last 10yrs. maybe he was hanging with oprah for a drink.

i believe this is speculation at this point. Dont get me wrong, i will be more than happy to find he is dead but i just dont think its smart to trust EVERYTHING the news/gov't says, especially with obama in the big seat. i just cant understand how he was even elected, besides the unlimited funds backing him from fat ol oprah

Yup

I thought Obama missed a chance for a real historic element in his speech. He could have quoted Bin Laden from the past saying, "We have seen in the last decade the decline of American power and the weakness of the American soldier who is ready to wage Cold Wars, but unprepared to fight long wars. This was proven in Beirut in 1983 when the Marines fled after two explosions. It also proves they can run in less than 24 hours, and this was also repeated in Somalia," or calling the U.S. a "paper tiger". Then state that the U.S. is not weak and in fact is very strong, and if anyone thinks they can attack the United States, they better realize we have the resolve to hunt them down and serve justice, even if it takes ten years, or longer, to do so. It would have been even better if he channeled the affect of Ronald Reagan while doing so, since it would be such a dramaticly bold statement coming from Obama's usually civilized persona.

I wonder if someday we will get a movie/documentary that shows how the whole thing went down...

Edited by averse

It's time to spin Obama's rep from the pansy arse foreighn policies chump that he is to "Mr. Military" action man :rolleyes: Whatever. Am I really supposed to believe Obama is responsible for this? Please. :rolleyes:

So Osama is dead. That's a political card they were holding on till it was the right time to cash it.

Good news, yes, but we have yet to see the repercussions of this, and of Gadaffi's kid getting killed. I doubt the survivors are going to wither away, pouting and cry, never to be heard from again. For every one we kill, we create a dozen more. Brace yourselves.

Good news, yes, but we have yet to see the repercussions of this, and of Gadaffi's kid getting killed. I doubt the survivors are going to wither away, pouting and cry, never to be heard from again. For every one we kill, we create a dozen more. Brace yourselves.

I fear we may be fighting these radicals here before long...They will retaliate of that we can all be certain...

I fear we may be fighting these radicals here before long...They will retaliate of that we can all be certain...

Unfortunately, if they bring the fight here I believe it'll cause a backlash against all middle-eastern looking people here. Everybody will profile them all. There will likely be a lot of violence towards innocent people, just because of their race. On the other hand, I'll buy a gun, and do my darndest to work in a concealed carry permit. I'm sure I won't be the only one watching for bad behaviour. They're used to the citizenry being complacent, and non-threatening. Try it here and see what they get.

Hide and seek champion. 2001 - 2011

:lol:

I just watched the speech. LAME!!! An apathetic foreign politics military LAME DUCK pansy arse president took out the worlds most wanted man? Right!! An I too, believe in the tooth fairy and the easter bunny. :rolleyes: Please.

:lol:

I just watched the speech. LAME!!! An apathetic foreign politics military LAME DUCK pansy arse president took out the worlds most wanted man? Right!! An I too, believe in the tooth fairy and the easter bunny. :rolleyes: Please.

Obama will show his toughness with our enemies.....atleast when he bent over he wasn't facing the other way..lol...thats toughness right?

http://neoavatara.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/obama-bow.jpg

Edited by BrazilBoy

Obama will show his toughness with our enemies.....atleast when he bent over he wasn't facing the other way..lol...thats toughness right?

http://neoavatara.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/obama-bow.jpg

If there was audio to that picture, you'd hear Obama choking and gagging on their....well, you know.

Im glad justice has been served. I really am. But I have to wonder, is this going to affect gas prices? It seems like everything else is.. lol

Gas will be $10 a gallon when we wake up tomorrow morning!