42. Lyons8821 (Joe) x

43. Coke (Justin) X

44. Maxzillian (Eric) x

45. Ratmtattat (Jason) Room 218

46. conquesttsiguy (Sam)X

47. 87Blue (James)

48. tedbird35 (teddy ) x

49. Truth

Sadly, we have another casualty. The fuel pump in the Starion has begun to fail in a high heat condition. It is on this basis that I must leave the car at home, and drive the Vic.

However, I will still take the Vic on Area 32!

Just like Jimmy's meet in '06. I showed up in my Taurus, but I still had a great time.

Tim

between 10 and 11 leaning more towared 10ish

Highly unlikely that I would get there before 11. Im trying to leave Chesterfield by 7AM and that would put me there at 11 if I don't encounter any traffic. I'll PM you my number and you can text me when you guys arrive and I will see how far away I am at that point.

Looks like Bluecook and I should be there Friday around 1. Hope everyone has safe travels...........Depends on what time I can get him out of bed. LOL

See you there!

RG

Edited by RGAV8R

the quest is in the parking lot...where yall at bra? :lol: i did see Jim's 85.5 parked out front B) gonna be a great weekend :D

I should have been there now, but the tire store got me the wrong tires...colored smoke tires!....for the front SHP wheel! What good is that?

I just got done cleaning and loading the starion...checked all fluids...I hope that the ole' 1jz does me good. I packed tools and extra fluids...I hope to see you all around noon tomorrow...

Dragon and area 32 run times:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=121868&st=0&gopid=1184660entry1184660

Earlier I suggested some times for the runs and nobody made any suggestions.

I suggested 2 runs each day for Sat and Sun for 8am and 2pm. I am not sure if those times are good for everyone since lots of folks are not coming in until sometime Saturday.

As usual you guys may have to play it by ear. If you know someone wants to go, do your best to spread the word on the departure time.

I have a feeling the morning run may leave a few folks out but hopefully the afternoon run info will make it's way around for any and all that want to go. I personally am not going and since I got here late I have not heard yet when anyone else plans to go.

All I can say is if you get up early, get downstairs and ask around.

Tomorrow morning we can try to set up a time for those who want to go in the afternoon and for those who want to go Sunday when most people have arrived.

87Blue and I just got home. We had a great time! It was good to see all the old timers and meet the new people there. Hope everyone makes it home safe and ticket free. If you are coming into GA down I-75, there are about a million cops on the road starting at the state line.

Jimmy

Yes Sir! And it was great meeting you.

Dad

Likewise Randy, a real pleasure. I'll be in touch soon.

Sorry I had to take off y'all but I had to leave to take care of stuff back home.

It was great seeing some of the old hands and meeting some of the new guys.

Let's not forget the cars, they were all amazing. We have some very talented members!

Colin B)

PS I was glad Toady made it to the meet! :D

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu353/carguygibby/2011-07-02135957.jpg

Edited by carguygibby

I just got home...a 6 hours trip turned into a 9 hour one... I think that crazy lady on the 3rd floor pissed in my gas tank...stole my brake fluid..and shorted my fuel pump...

I broke down in the middle of DownTOWN ATL..like 8 lanes wide doing 75 and all the sudden have ZERO fuel pressure...talk about a mess....It was running had power...but no pressure...I packed Ice on it and within a few minutes I had pressure again. Randy came back for me and we went to his house...checked some things and I decided it was ok....WRONG!!

It shut off on me 3 more times before I got home...I'm so hot...It was a long ride...I'm going to take a cold shower.

Likewise Randy, a real pleasure. I'll be in touch soon.

Sorry I had to take off y'all but I had to leave to take care of stuff back home.

It was great seeing some of the old hands and meeting some the new guys.

Let's not forget the cars, they were all amazing. We have some very talented members!

Colin B)

PS I was glad Toady made it to the meet! :D

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu353/carguygibby/2011-07-02135957.jpg

Colin, it was awesome to meet you.

And so glad KTD made it. :)