New Turbo's

IntercooledFlatty

I just bought some shirts and keychains, I'll let you guys know what's up with them and if they're worth it. The shipping was $15 to NJ :blink:

He has like 10000 followers on FB and has been around a while, hopefully it goes well.

Ordered a couple shirts and keychains,got everything quick with tracking number.got everything and the turbo's are cool as hell and they even make noise,found that out cause my daughter grab one and started blowing in the charge side of the compressure housing lol.So then go to order some more shirts and turbo's for the kids and friends but with in two days they raised the price on the turbo's form 3.99 to 5.99 and shirt prices changed oh well guess he wanted to make more money.

Well, I was sent a tracking number on the 7th, but when I track it all that comes up is...

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 07, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I don't know what is going on, I ordered over a week ago. :wacko:

Well, I was sent a tracking number on the 7th, but when I track it all that comes up is...

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 07, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I don't know what is going on, I ordered over a week ago. :wacko:

post office at their best = screwey

I just emailed Sandra...the hoodie I ordered on the 1st still hasn't arrived and the tracking state is unchanged.

Hope I didn't get screwed :blink: