Feedback???

zactek

I GOT A FEVER... and the only prescription is MORE FEEDBACK!!

-Robert

THAT'S RIGHT! Just don't forget to chase that with a little dose of cowbell, straight feedback can taste a little bitter :D

Oh, and I left you feedback ^_^

Zack K.

You mean the one has a picture that stereotypes a particular race in a very unkind mannor? That one? I didn't delete it, but some other mod set it as unviewable. yes, the biggoted theme in that image was squelched, if you want to associate yourself with that message, then I guess you too were squelched. Personlay I thought it was funny, but it's not good for the forum as a whole.

heh. I dont even remember the picture really other than it was one I grabbed from google images that said "OH SNAP!" on it. So yeah, if someone wanted to find a racial slur behind whatever the picture was I guess they can.

THAT'S RIGHT! Just don't forget to chase that with a little dose of cowbell, straight feedback can taste a little bitter :D

Oh, and I left you feedback ^_^

Zack K.

LOL... that's some good feedback.

-Robert

• 1 year later...

I dunno, for as many things I've been selling lately, there sure is little feedback left for me lately :(

Yea man but i'm sure ya got the pm's "have you shipped my parts yet ?" and the "i'm anxious to see what i bought , have you shipped it yet ?" or the "i Paypalled you the money three minutes ago (usually without the fees added) so have you shipped it yet ?" you'll get this but will your buyer take the same time or less to tap on the keyboard to leave you feedback on SQC ? probably NOT ! :)

I just read through this entire thread and feedback is important when looking to buy from someone I don't know for sure. Lol but the conversation tangents it has gone through reminded me of the days we used to clam bake the f out :)

Entire thread, huh? Those tangents were there because a few of us were having a clam bake of our own there, hehe :P

Zack K.

Entire thread, huh? Those tangents were there because a few of us were having a clam bake of our own there, hehe :P

Zack K.

not sure what a clam bake is but some of us get get a kick out of ribing and agrivateing the hell out of some one else , after all this is the BS forum

besides threads like this will never make it into the feed back forum , the feed back forum is there for customers only , that want to leave a neg or positive feed back about a transaction they have made , now that don't mean just cause you posted in a thread else where ( here for example ) that you can not make a reply in the proper forum if the guide lines are followed

me like Phil , I get a kick out of busting his chops every chance i get ;) he returns the favor when ever he gets the chance lol

I agree, Jimmy but ive got to the point of no news is good news.

Agreed , i got to the same stage a long time ago then again i seldom sell anything on here anymore anyway , iv'e found Ebay to be way more profitable and easier .
  • Like 1

I have sent members in need, here and on other SQ sites, parts FOR FREE and paid for the shipping costs. NO FEEDBACK :( Even on parts i've sold.......NO FEEDBACK . I no longer expect it ;) nor do I send anymore free parts out. To me, feedback is a sign of consideration, whether given or received.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308