-
Posts
6715 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
60
psu_Crash last won the day on September 29
psu_Crash had the most liked content!
About psu_Crash
- Birthday 08/05/1980
Profile Information
-
Interests
400+ WHP 450+ WTQ!!
-
Location
Decatur TN
-
Gender
Male
Contact Methods
-
ICQ
8311157
-
Website URL
http://
-
AIM
Reganator80
Previous Fields
-
Zip Code
37322
-
Model
Starion
-
Type
ESI-R
-
Model Year
1986
-
Transmission Type
Manual
-
Factory Color
Sarajevo White
-
Interior Color
Dark Red
-
Status
Restoring
Recent Profile Visitors
34890 profile views
psu_Crash's Achievements
-
Newbie who needs help with vac hoses!
psu_Crash replied to Moody's topic in Newbie Question and Answers
I'd put a straight connector in there and run it. The vac pump is all I can think of that might run that way. Looks like you have 2 going through there ... hmm -
O man ... I'd be losing my mind too! Hopefully it is safe and eventually shows up in good shape!
-
Sending good vibes your way for a smooth delivery!! It's always nerve wracking. Looking forward to updates!
-
O man ... I used Reliable to deliver a car about a year and a half ago from FL to TN. I also did not have a great expereience, but at least it didnt take 6 weeks! For me the issue was lack of communication and when the car finally arrrived I wasn't happy about their load/unloading technique. Busted a bunch of clips and scraped up the front end becuase it wouldn't clear their ramps. I filed a complaint and never heard a word back. Hoping you have a better delivery!
-
psu_Crash started following New-ish Member in TX , Newbie who needs help with vac hoses! , New, first time owner. and 2 others
-
Newbie who needs help with vac hoses!
psu_Crash replied to Moody's topic in Newbie Question and Answers
The link to the picture doesn't work. -
Back on topic. Have you put some new shoes on her yet? Looking forward to driving/handling impressions in it's current state.
-
That's the place! Just across the road from his shop a little up the hill. SQ parts heaven! I posted here a LONG time ago about the place and even went there with another member to pull a windshield once. He had a white flatty with heavy front end damage. It had red velour (aka porn star) interior. I wanted the car just for that. He wanted something absurd for it, especially back then. I remember talking to him about how a Conquest isn't really a mopar. He understood, but didn't agree. It says Chrysler/Dodge lol
-
There used to be a junkyard near westfield that had a dozen or so SQs. I know the owner had a couple nice ones that rarely got driven. I believe the yard changed hands about 10 years back and a lot of the cars got crushed. Shame. I tried to buy a parts car from him and he wanted stupid money for a totalled car. I did manage to get a few good parts though. I go back at least a couple times a year. All my family and friends are mostly still there.
-
That's correct! Graduated in 98 from Williamson. We definitely know some of the same people. There were always rumors of a guy in Tioga who had a mint SQ that never left the garage. I thought maybe you found him.
-
Well, that's cool! I'm from Lawrenceville. My white starion was known to terrorize Mansfield starting back in the late 90s. I thought I knew every SQ in a 100 miles, apparently not! Mansfield is where I saw my first Conquest in 97. It was black and beat up. That led me to this site and to my white 86, that I still own. Small world
-
Welcome to the addiction! 😁 That is crazy low miles! All looks factory under the hood. I'd bet there is a lot of TLC to be had. When you have questions, we are here! FYI I'm from Northern PA. What part was this acquired from?
-
Draining fuel tank - advice requested
psu_Crash replied to JRToy4x4's topic in Newbie Question and Answers
Siphon as much as you can out first. -
hvac How I fixed my AC in my 1988 conquest
psu_Crash replied to lseguy's topic in Newbie Question and Answers
I'm definitely no pro when it comes to HVAC. Good information! I had never heard of Redtek before. I'm in the process of refurbing the AC on my ol 944. May look into this more. -
hvac How I fixed my AC in my 1988 conquest
psu_Crash replied to lseguy's topic in Newbie Question and Answers
R12 uses Ester oil and most 134a systems use PAG oil. The 2 are not compatible. Although you can use ester oil (POE) in a 134a or propane system without issue and it is compatible with the mineral oil that was OEM. The high side is a larger fitting, which you have figured out. 3oz of oil and 12oz of refrigerant doesn't sound like enough, but it's been a LONG time since I did an AC refresh on a SQ. That Redtek stuff is propane based. Not as effiecient as R12 or 134a. I've actually heard of guys using straight propane in their AC wil good results. I'll pass on flammable refrigerant for now. Enough of my rambling 🙂 Glad to hear you got it working! -
Welcome aboard! My fiancee's stepdad lives in Denton. I'm also very familiar with MS if you need a hand anytime.
