need opinions

eck_007

should i leave the stickers and graphics on my car or peel them????

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb275/007_dawg/DSC01362.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb275/007_dawg/l_e39b5dd1fb1b8a131c844a21cc149491.jpg

im liking them extended rockers...

oh...and stickers actually for once look good. Id leave'm...usually id say the opposite

though...if you have to remove some, id say remove all but the front of the door. The rest are eh...

Edited by strang3majik

If you like others to stare at you I guess its fine I'd not be caught dead owning a car that looked like that unless it was on a track and they PAID me for that free advertising. I could care less if others knew what I had why do you?

when some one say "whats your opnion"

he /they best be prepair'd for some to voice an opnion that he /they may not want to hear , if you don't want to or aren't prepair'd to hear neg remarks best not be makeing any such threads

besides such threads are just braging any way sence you put the stickers on you think they are cool, and you didn't ask any one else befor hand so you realy don't care what others think so the thread is useless , and the poster is just showing off , that is no big deal :) but geting upset when some one else don't like it is uncool

when some one say "whats your opnion"

he /they best be prepair'd for some to voice an opnion that he /they may not want to hear , if you don't want to or aren't prepair'd to hear neg remarks best not be makeing any such threads

besides such threads are just braging any way sence you put the stickers on you think they are cool, and you didn't ask any one else befor hand so you realy don't care what others think so the thread is useless , and the poster is just showing off , that is no big deal :) but geting upset when some one else don't like it is uncool

no, im realy wanting to see what errbody thinks......ya know, if i should leave them on or put them in the crapper. im kinda 50/50 on them. ive never had a ride that ive left completely plain. ive gotta have somthin on it but i wanted to see what errbody elses opinion was.