A bunch more stuff...

BoostedYack
    By BoostedYack,
    Just some other things that are one some of the sites I go to that I think are realy cool, are the following:   -Have a page of "speed recipes" -Put pictures in the History page (picture of each car in each year...like Jay Kolda's old site) -And yes, a FAQ section IS defidently needed for those questions answered 1000's of times...hehe...I came up with one on my site, but lost it...so phewy on me

Parts Market...

BoostedYack
    By BoostedYack,
    We should have a big list of places to get parts online and stuff like that...just have a big vendor list...nah mean?  I have a bunch if you guys need any to start a page like that...late

Is this a replacement for Ryddler's?

Dangerous_Dr._Dave
    By Dangerous_Dr._Dave,
    So clear something up for me...   are we supposed to be phasing out our dealings at ryddler's or are there two independent and everlasting sites now? ???   It sure seems like there is a lot of duplicated material.

how about..

Terry_W
    By Terry_W,
    An area for StarQuest regional clubs.. in the site menu, or as a forum maybe ? Topics set up in regions like by states or Southeast, Midwest,ect. Have all existing clubs listed including contact info, club website urls, membership dues, meet info, number of members, etc. etc.   And   Sort members by region...make it easier for everyone to find other StarQuesters in their area. This would catch the people who don't have a club near them or can't join a club for whatever reason.. Maybe simila

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Today's Birthdays

1. HxC_zombie6
      HxC_zombie6
      (37 years old)
  • Members

No members to show