Mass Air Mods

Lizzord30
    By Lizzord30,
    OK every one tell me what you think of this mod http://63.251.78.219/honey_comb_removal.htm I know the Honey Comb removal is not new, but I did that and used a knife and removed the ridge and made if smooth (trying to make it like a Ram tube or what every you want to call them). But any ways it did not seam to mess any with the idle (this was done with the air box front opened and a K&N filter). It did not seam to run any diff. I would think that this could give it a little better flowi

Display by Original Topic Date/Time?

Dangerous_Dr._Dave
    By Dangerous_Dr._Dave,
    On the old Board my favorite preference was Threads, Mixed.   Is there anyway to get the Topics in each Forum to display in the order they were started, instead of jumping around by latest post in the topic? I'm getting dizzy trying to figure out which are the new topics and which are the old topics.

Body Repair Experts?

kev
    By kev,
    I'm currently debating on when to start fixing up the few rust areas on my car.  I have three spots on the rear quarters of my vehicle that are rusted.  I fixed all of these three years ago and they are just starting to come back through.  My previous fix was to just grind out as much rust as possible, apply rustmort on what was left, fiberglass and apply a thin layer of bondo to smooth everything out.  Well it didn't last for too long.  I guess that one winter that I actually drove the car as m

Question

KO
    By KO,
    How do you get ap pic down at the bottom where your "signature" is at? I know how to get a URL pic up but not the one at the bottom. Thanks for the help. KO ;D

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS