Krankvent install instructions

Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    NOTE: THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE BASED UPON WHAT HAS WORKED ON SEVERAL APPLICATIONS TO DATE. THEY ARE EVOLVING & WILL GET BETTER W/ YOUR FEEDBACK. (8/01)   CONCEPT: KEEP THESE IDEAS IN MIND THRUOUT THE INSTALLATION.   1. WHEN ON BOOST, PRESSURE ENTERS THE CRANK CASE, MAINLY THRU THE PCV VALVE, BECAUSE THE PCV VALVE CAN'T HOLD THE BOOST PRESSURE.   2. THE TWO KRANK VENTSâ„¢ WILL ONLY WORK IF INSTALLED WITH THE AIR FLOW IN THE PROPER DIRECTION AS EXPLAINED BELOW. INSTALLING THE KRANK VENTS B

1G ('90-94) TURBO MAS conversion

Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    Here is the install for the 1G MAS. Chad did an excellent job at explaining it. Thanks Chad!   Make SURE you get a 1G TURBO MAS and not the NA MAS because you will be downgrading! Your target cars are 1990-1994 TURBO Eclipse, Talon and Laser.You will also need the connector off the wire loom from the donor 1G turbo DSM.   The non turbo DSM MAS connector will not work for the swap   Take your time, solder your wires, tape it up nice and all should work out well. Just make certain you follow

KYB or Tokico?

88ESI-R
    By 88ESI-R,
    What do you guys suggest?  I noticed that the KYB's are much cheaper but are they any good?  I am just looking for some good handling and want to go with the KYB's unless the Tokicos are that much better.  Any opinions here?

A bunch more stuff...

BoostedYack
    By BoostedYack,
    Just some other things that are one some of the sites I go to that I think are realy cool, are the following:   -Have a page of "speed recipes" -Put pictures in the History page (picture of each car in each year...like Jay Kolda's old site) -And yes, a FAQ section IS defidently needed for those questions answered 1000's of times...hehe...I came up with one on my site, but lost it...so phewy on me

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS