Magna intake and Holley injectors part numbers

Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    I just got an email from Darryl Horn who stated this about the Holley injector fitment on the AU Magna MPI intake     I still will be going with the Holley 75lbers, here is a list of the part numbers. Cheaper prices can be had at www.summitracing.com on these injectors. Just enter the part number.   Thank you Darryl for your continued input on the FI and intake.   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Holley Fuel Injectors       Fee

page top

starion_t
    By starion_t,
    I wish the top of the page would put insted of scrollin. especially the forum index tree and the site menu ;) later TOM

Steering wheel adj will not stay locked

BuzzKill
    By BuzzKill,
    To correct this, pull the knob all the way out. Clamp down onto the metal shaft, just behind the knob with some vice grips. Bend the shaft to the left a little - it will feel like it might break, but it won't. You're only trying to bend it 1/8 of an inch or so. What I did was bend it a little, then test, bend a little more test again, etc.   I've done this on 3 StarQuests so far and it works like a charm every time.

Fuel pump voltage test and relay info

Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    ORIGINAL POST CREATED BY MIKE CEBULA -----------------------------------------------------     The relay for the entire fuel injection system is called the "ECI control relay" and it's located above the ECU inside the car.  If you remove the glove box, it'll be attached to the A pillar extension.  There is no fuse for the fuel pump; the whole system is protected by the "ECI" fusible link.  This link is in the engine bay between the battery and ignition coil.  Look for "ECI" on the box.  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS