SDS comments on my damage and fuel line size

Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    Hi,   The damage is consistent with pre-ignition or detonation. It likely melted under boost. can't melt on decel as the engine makes no power and the fuel cut under vacuum cuts off all fuel- no fuel-no combustion-no heat, The air coming in actually cools everything down super quick.   Caused by too much boost, too lean, not high enough fuel octane, too much timing, plugs to hot on the heat range. If the fuel pressure holds under boost at high rpm and boost and duty cycle is less than 90%

Where can I get new Heat shield for hood?

quest88_TSI
    By quest88_TSI,
    Hello Fellow questers,   Can anyone give me directions as to where/how to get a new head shield that mounts underneath the hood?  Need a new one and don't know where to start looking.

Shifter Boot

quest88_TSI
    By quest88_TSI,
    Hello Fellow questers,   Who makes a good replacement leather shifter boot?  Can you give me a good link or number to a place that sells them?

Kelly's 3" + 16g+1g MAS = WOW!!!

DOOMID
    By DOOMID,
    Well,   I finally got a chance to get my car put together and man it is a beast.  The stock turbo was gone.  The car had stock air box and exhaust except for a TEP DP which I installed and removed.  Kelly's system is awesome and I had the 3" flex section welded in as well from road race engineering.  I installed the 1g mas along with a ported, stressed relieved, and webbing removed maniflod that i purchased from surferdude, and am running an APEX'I N1 muffler.  I am running around 14lbs accordi

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS