Drink holders

ColtQuest
    By ColtQuest,
    I have the biggest problem with figuring out where to put my drink when im driving, i bought one of those window drink holders, but they suck, has anyone made some place for a drink to go? got any pic's?   -Werd

anyone who was curious bout white racing stripes

boosted87quest
    By boosted87quest,
    here is a pic of jamisons new paint job, i think it looks nice and clean.   http://208.48.48.249/tsc/dugallery/pictures/coltquest111.jpg

exhaust "dump"

vengeance484
    By vengeance484,
    hey all...   i am in the start of making this on my car and eliminated the cat. Now I was wondering, can this throw a flame out of the exhaust pipe like on the "race cars" I see on tv? I don't mean to make it sound like i want it to, b/c I really don't want it to.   Thanks in advance to all who reply...

timing curves

Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    Thought I'd start up a timing curve thread.   Currently here is my configuration:   11 BTDC 34 degrees in at 3000 rpms   currently am running 1 dgree of retard per psi of boost past 10 psi.     Example: 15 psi would have a total timing of 29 degrees. 18 psi would have a total timing of 26 degrees.   I have not yet programmed the mock "vacuum advance curve". This would benefit my fuel economy at cruising and what not but has not affected my WOT runs.   That's what I got as of 9-15-02  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS