Jump to content

    sold

    Banky
    By Banky,
    SOLD   street/drag radials for stock size rims. Rears only 145.00 shipped. tires are BF goodrich comp TA and size is 255/50R16. Good amount of tread on them. They are ok to drive on street.   These are packed and ready to ship, and I forgot to take pics, so pics would be a pain to take.

    Set of 4 BF Goodrich Comp TA tires

    Banky
    By Banky,
    Set of 4 BF Goodrich Comp TA tires 175.00 shipped new condition, a lot of tread left. Sizes are 245/45R16 and 225/50R16. 125.00 if you pick them up.   I have a lot of pics I can email. Just send your email.

    Mitsubishi 17C TD06 turbo sy/ty 100.00 shipped

    Banky
    By Banky,
    Mitsu. 17C Turbo TD06 t3/4 flange w/v-band flange welded on for easy downpipe matchup. This is from a sy/ty. It has Little shaft play, will recommend rebuild kit.   100.00 shipped. This turbo has huge power potential for a monster street car.   benzelite@gmail.com is the paypal address.   http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/holmes5518/DSCF2987.jpg

    SOLD

    Banky
    By Banky,
    SOLD   http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/holmes5518/DSCF3015.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...