Jump to content

    Thermostat?

    quest925
    By quest925,
    Hi all, First let me say I dont have pics of my set up yet...sorry.   I'm still building my car and was wondering if it is ok to have no t-stat. The intake I'm using has no port for one...specs are block bored .030, Wiseco pistons, T3/T4 .63 AR turbo, no A/C, fuel cell, other stuff.   I'm using a new stock radiator as well, I plan on using it for fun, not daily driver, but would like heat if possible, whatcha think????

    auto tranny slips bad no 2st

    starion88auto
    By starion88auto,
    please help me what can i do to fix this

    Rotors + pads

    tjct12
    By tjct12,
    Im looking for all 4 rotors and pads. I figured i would check and see if any one has new ones or slightly used ones sitting around.     Thanks TJ

    need auto tranny

    starion88auto
    By starion88auto,
    I am low in money I have a stock 88 starion that slips bad and i dont feel a 2st gear please help me in cal napa the bay area auto tranny

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...