Jump to content

    found thanks

    marjon1991
    By marjon1991,
    Since I am unsure how to erase post. Thanks for the support I found what I needed.

    Non SHP Wheels

    Buck
    By Buck,
    Have one set of 4 non shp wheels left. Fronts 7in rears 8in. Have four center caps and lug nuts.

    M6 head+partial MPI intake $475.00 shipped GP CLOSED

    Trilogy Turbos
    By Trilogy Turbos,
    What do you guys think? This price is shipped to your door. I'll need 10 guys to make this happen. Any interest on this?   Tks,   Heron Trilogy Turbos   Ok guys waiting for the payment on this. I'm trying to send the full payment by this Tuesday 05/08/07 to Australia so they can ship everything by next weekend. If you want only the head, no intake please confirm since I can keep the intake myself. Paypal $ to info@trilogyturbos.com or call me at 561 333-9130 or 954 274-8110 to pay by credicard

    83 Hood Side Vents & Scoop

    THI
    By THI,
    All in excellent conditions. Asking $250( shipped). Thanks...   http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/746/83ventsnj6.th.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...