Jump to content

    Hood Stuff

    89KonQuest
    By 89KonQuest,
    I have the ram air hood but it's missing the pieces that sit into it. vents, trim around ram air intake. anyone got it ..?

    Widebody without spoiler?

    modifyd
    By modifyd,
    Just curious if any of you have any pictures of a widebody without the spoiler? I was thinking of removing my spoiler and welding up the holes. I think it will look cool with the louvers when I put them on. Maybe a quarter shot and a rear shot even if it's Adobe'd. Also, what, if any, years came without a rear window defroster?   Thanks, Chris

    my 92 silverado

    66 impala
    By 66 impala,
    this is the DD when the quest is broke otherwise the quest is the DD. Its a 92 with 105,000, 305 v8. Just got a new paint job $1100 worth of paint alone. This is my pride and joy. Before paint http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/redneckin8805/DSC00314-1.jpg During http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/redneckin8805/DSC00333.jpg http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/redneckin8805/DSC00336.jpg After paint http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/redneckin8805/DSC00479.jpg http://i75.photobucke

    Rare Maroon cloth '89 seats **sold & pmt rcvd**

    Fattire4me
    By Fattire4me,
    Here are my '89 seats they have wear in the usual areas, they've been taped up see below: Make an offer (I'd prefer local pick-up as it would prob. cost a fortune to ship)... I wouldn't mind trading for a decent bov   http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u69/RobzQuest/red_seats/Picscarseats040.jpg     http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u69/RobzQuest/red_seats/Picscarseats039.jpg   http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u69/RobzQuest/red_seats/Picscarseats037.jpg   http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u6

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...