Jump to content

    dell inspiron 1100 (trade for header)

    Tman
    By Tman,
    alright guys have the above laptop 2.4 intel 256 ram 20 gig hardrive cdrw/dvd optical drive wireless internet (pcmia card) has a few scratches but works great           what im wanting too do is trade it for a a header factory style flange and position

    NEED TPS!!!

    Funky Phil
    By Funky Phil,
    I need a TPS BAD!!! My cruise is burnt out and its leaning out while going down the highway!!!   phil

    *88 interior and engine parts for sale* PRICES NEGOTIABLE

    1988redstar
    By 1988redstar,
    I'm open to trades...maybe a stock turbo? The interior parts are from the black checkered scheme, which is pretty hard to come by...   INTERIOR PARTS:   -Rear seat belts- $20   -Front seat belt motors- $35 (both working well)   -All rear hatch plastics (black in perfect condition)- $30   -Rear hatch cover (looks brand new)- $65   -Rear aluminum shields (the ones where the cruise control computer, antenna relay, and ABS computer are attached to)- $30   -Antenna relay- $10   -Cruise control c

    1984 Ford Bronco for sale

    starquest87
    By starquest87,
    Trying to get a starquest back, selling everything I own. One is the bronco, runs great. I have chopped the top of it off, I was going to spend some time on it and get it more up to digging code but would rather have a starquest. Also have ping golf clubs plus a very nice Jamis XLT full suspension mountain bike like new. If you want to buy or trade let me know. I also have a very nice craftsman tool collection over 1500.00 worth of tools. starquest87

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...