Jump to content

    1g mas UNHACKED

    Flyin_By_YOU
    By Flyin_By_YOU,
    Looking for sensor only.. no lid, filter, or harness needed.   Mine is on the fritz i think.

    FS: Left Side (driver side) 4 bolt rear hub.

    DJpowerHaus
    By DJpowerHaus,
    I recently disassembled some suspension parts. One of my cars was an oddball with a 6 bolt hub on one side and a 4 bolt hub on the other. I wont be needing this hub.   I've disassembled it, took a wire wheel to it to remove the rust, cleaned it in the parts washer and then re-greased, reassembled and repainted it. The paint job is with engine enamel rubbed into the casting. I've found this method allows the paint to get into the smallest pores and therefore hold much better.   http://proje

    DIGITAL DASH AND HARNESS WANTED.

    1st_gen_eclipse_89
    By 1st_gen_eclipse_89,
    i need a full digital dash and harness for a swap. i got tons of parts layin around and will be willin to trade for a digi cluster. pm me if you have one and you need something or have one to sell.

    MK1 Short Throw Shifter FS/T

    Narrow87
    By Narrow87,
    Ok guys.. i have an MK1 Short throw im puttin up for sale or trade.. Has around 1500 miles on it... Nothing wrong with it just am going back to stock...   Shoot me an offer with what you got...

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...