WTB/WTT: 1986 and up Conquest

Dabeastwthn

I'm looking for an 86 or newer manual Conquest.

I'm not looking to spend a fortune since I just want a daily driver. I'd really like to trade my Honda plus cash for one if it's in real good shape.

1989 CRX DX, clear title, 5spd, 144,000 miles, NO HONDA RUST (rear quarters are still original), nice interior (EG seats), has full hatch cover as well, runs and drives great, Tsudo exhaust, KYB adj shocks and springs, Meshies, new tires, Pioneer/Polk stereo system, A/C will work but needs the replacement compressor installed ( I have it), front and rear bumpers are scuffed up, someone tried to fill the molding areas on the fenders (bad job but if it bothers you they're about $50 each to replace), Looks good but it not the greatest paint work. If I left anything out just ask. Asking $2500 or trade for you know what. :wink:

CLICK LINK BELOW FOR MORE PICS!

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/dabeastwthn/89%20CRX/

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/dabeastwthn/89%20CRX/Talon039.jpg

Hmmmm, wanting to trade a reliable daily driven honda for starquest. Talk about going from one extreme to another. You'd be better off keeping the honda for when your quest breaks down.

Kane

I have 3 other cars to use if need be. But I appreciate the warning. I've just always liked these cars since high school. I guess I'll find out if owning one's a mistake or not the hard way! :lol: