Jump to content

    Chirped 2nd!

    BaltTSI
    By BaltTSI,
    Yeah, this is under the "automatic" forum just thought I would drop some good news into this place, this valve body mod I did on my car is working out great, yes I was turning a corner 8) but it snagged second! and I have some very sticky Dunlops on it with no tread wear rating, and my car is running like crap, I'm still sorting out this stand alone fuel system, but that was one sweet sound there

    Good working Radio for 89

    Julio
    By Julio,
    I'm in need of a good working radio for an 89 (all parts of radio must work; cassette, am/fm, equalizer, all buttons & dials).

    FS: Brand New NJV Marnel head fully race ported

    KrazedZ
    By KrazedZ,
    I have for sale a brand new bare njv Marnel head fully race ported. Intake and exhaust runners fully ported, chambers blended and polished. $700 shipped. I can take paypal if interested. Thanks Tony

    87' Conquest TSi FS -- 61k miles $2500 obo

    phillyQUEST87
    By phillyQUEST87,
    hello, i just recently picked this car up from the original owner when it had about 59k miles. i found it under a cover in his garage. i rebuilt everything from the head up...all new coolant lines, water pump, plugs, wires, full tune-up...car has ran mobil 1 synthetic since its 2nd original oil change..everything is documented on this car...and i added ARP Head Studs, AJUSA Metal Head Gasket, Jet-Valve Eliminators, *DM 2.5" DP, and a Magnaflow muffler. Yesterday, i went to crank it over and it s

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...