Jump to content

    Schnieder 294 Mechanical cam! SOLD

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    Schnieder 294 Mechanical cam for sale.. a local machine shop told me it was still in good condition(i know nothing about cams i had to take it to them)... Asking $100 obo... and about $15 to ship it

    CF 83' hood

    RWDAddict
    By RWDAddict,
    I've been out of the game for a while. Did anybody get that project done finally? If so I hope you guys bought extra cuz i don't know when the next GP will be coming by on those

    Front Camber Plates

    Sully
    By Sully,
    needs some.   THanks

    Driving across the U.S. - want SHP wheels & manual belts

    Jay200MPH
    By Jay200MPH,
    Okay, so I'm picking up a Quest in the southwest and I'll be driving back to Ontario. If you're along the way and have any of the following for sale, let's talk:   - Manual seatbelt parts (black) - SHP wheels   I'm leaving on Friday and I don't know when I'll have internet access so please PM me a phone number I can reach you at.   Thanks,   - Jay

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...