Jump to content

    PARTS & 83 hood **Pics Added**

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    Ok so I need to get rid of some stuff I dont need soooooo...   83 Hood -   Needs finish work, had scoops molded in at some point in its life, they used bondo and it looks crappy. Hood is totally salvageable, but I have a better one. I bought this one off of Mookeh, it was the one he used for the mold of the CF hoods. I paid almost 600 bux for it :x :x not to happy about that. willing to take a loss at 500 + shipping OBO *****PRICE DROP 350 + Shipping****** http://i143.photobucket.com/albums

    (plz help!!) 2 Wire harness connectors

    soulja620
    By soulja620,
    I need the harness side (female) connector of the ISC motor. (its the top connector) With a couple inches of all 3 wires from it.   I also need the harness side (male) of the TPS.. with a few inches of all three wires from it also.   If somebody has these two things (in useable condition), please let me know...   Thanks Ryan,

    WTB: a complete bolt -on 3" exhaust (KDM or HKS?)

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    WTB: a complete bolt -on 3" exhaust (*DM or HKS?)   blakeyatwork@yahoo.com

    1988 Celica GT4 AWD TURBO for Trade

    G54B3sgte
    By G54B3sgte,
    I am looking for a Conquest or a Starion wide body running or not for trade for my cellica   Grey, PW, PL Black Cloth Interior, PS   3" Intake, HKS Exhaust, 2.5" mid-pipe, ATS Upgraded CT26 turbo   but it has developed the all sickening rod knock the engine is already out along with the trani im looking for one in Tx , the turbo has been trimmed out to 60-1   I am looking for an even swap and no totaled wrecks please   hit me up on aim or yahoo messenger   aim: hiperss454 yahoo: technofreak2049

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...