Jump to content

    88 parts

    boostd_drifter
    By boostd_drifter,
    hood, doors, hedliner, pillers, drivers front fender ,frount mount, rear end(lsd), passanger seat, stock gauge cluster, 2 boost gauges 1 sunpro 1 faze, oil cooler, stock turbo, cam, pistons, rods, crank, trany ,water pump, block, new 3 spark plugs ,dustributer, new plug wires,valve cover, rear hach, sun roof glass, third brake light with starion sticker, thats it for now pm me if interested or any questions

    shp rear struts

    ultraflexxj
    By ultraflexxj,
    lol im doing this for my buddy cuz he just picked up an 89 shp car and someone took off the rear shp struts so if anyone has any let me know price shipped for both and ill let him know and a contact number

    LED taillights anyone?

    helrazr70
    By helrazr70,
    I have been collecting Mercedes Benz 3rd brake light assys for a while now to make my own LED taillights.   I have plenty to do my lights...and several left over.   I am selling 8 (eight) NEW Mercedes Benz 2004-2006 S class 3rd brake light assys. They are complete and ready for you to remove the LED strips from them. They cost around $100 each from the dealer.   When a new S class got satellite radio installed with the trunk mount antenna from 2004-2006, we were supposed to replace the 3rd brak

    Need shocks!

    StrongTyer
    By StrongTyer,
    So I finally found and bought a quest. It needs some work. It kinda wanders/ swerves and it needs shocks. What are the best shocks for the price? KYB? I want something stiffer and more responsive. I have looked around a little bit but I didnt know if there "a best way to go" or what. Thanks!   -Tyler (new proud owner)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...