-
Images
- 2 replies
- 369 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 1165 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 723 views
- Add Reply
*SOLD* MINT HEADLIGHT SWITCH BUTTONS AND PANEL $50 SHIPPED
By Kreal,
Mint headlight/foglight/hazard switch light panels (both left and right) work great, from 30k mile car. Also comes with the BLACK dash gauge cluster cover they attach to. MINT CONDITION, works perfectly. These are getting quite hard to find since a lot of them are either badly faded, cracked, or the buttons pop off and never go back on. GOOD TO HAVE AS A SPARE. First $50 shipped. Methods of payment: PAYPAL, check or money order. I ship as soon as payment clears. Email: xk
2.5 axle back muffler
Profile listing search function
By burtons_wife,
[burtons_wife] 7:51 pm: because you cant just go to profile and click on it, you have to go to private messages, use the wildcard to verify the spelling of the username, [burtons_wife] 7:51 pm: then you have to search forums for a post they made [burtons_wife] 7:51 pm: then you can click on their profile [burtons_wife] 7:51 pm: its a real pain in the a** I'd like it if the user profiles also listed the last login date for the user. I hate having to guess based on their last fo
WTB or WTT a 87 or newer tsi or esir
By turbolude,
I am interested in getting a 87 or newer tsi or esir with a 5 speed trans. Electric blue or black with black interior prefered. If interested I could trade my 94 civic coupe with b16 swap. Use this link to check out pics: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2027947 Ohh yeah the closer to WI the better.
