Jump to content

    good metal

    saintjohntrucks
    By saintjohntrucks,
    looking for drivers side rear quarter, basically fender well. Rust free, price with shipping to 42351. have a few parts for trade or will buy outright. leave pm. st2ndtonone@hotmail.com thanks..

    New old stock 1983 injectors

    Chad
    By Chad,
    They were on a new crate motor I tore down and used to restore an 86 back in 2001. The manifold was stripped down for parts and I put these in a plastic bag for spares. I'll never use them so I'm just gonna sell them.     They probalby saw fuel for breakin, but were never driven any miles. the motor they came from had evidence of maybe a few hours breakin time and nothing more. I had 3 of these 83 manifolds, one was saved for the CBR II car that Tim C now has, one I sold about 6 years ago, and

    *SOLD* WHITE 1983 STARION HOOD IN OHIO $450

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    White 1983 Starion scooped & vented hood. Needs repainted (obviously). In good shape ready to repaint and bolt on your car. First $450 + shipping.   I am in OHIO 44509, if you pick it up I'll sell it (wayyy) cheaper!   Email: xkreal@aol.com

    ALL GLASS FROM 1983-1989 STARION/CONQUEST (LOOK!)

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    Parted about 20 cars. I have every piece of glass you would need fron windshield to back hatch. Door glass, quarter glass, sunroof glass.   Email me your needs. Very reasonable prices, especially if you pick them up (44509 Ohio).   I take paypal, check or MO and ship safe & quick.   Email: xkreal@aol.com

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...