Jump to content

    Faded cloth seats

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    I've got a set of the black/gray cloth seats that have faded pretty good down to blue. Anybody ever re-dye a set of seats? What did you use for dye, applicator, etc,,,. Did you have to something to make the dye color-fast so it wouldn't rub off when you sat down?

    Automatic Brake Pedal / Gas Pedal

    Guest Kenmarrow
    By Guest Kenmarrow,
    Does any body got a brake pedal for an automatic. I would like it to have rubber on it, and rubber for gas pedal. The whole gas pedal will work too. Thanks Ken

    88-89 seats

    Mingo1
    By Mingo1,
    I have a pair of 88-89 black leather seats. They are really dusty in the pics but since I just had surgery I couldn't really get them clean. Unfortunately I cannot ship these. Asking price is $75.00 and seats are located in San Antonio, Tx. http://h1.ripway.com/Mingo1/89.JPG http://h1.ripway.com/Mingo1/892.JPG

    TURBO TIMER WITH HARNESS

    101PROPOSE
    By 101PROPOSE,
    hello members,   i have a good working used mk1 turbo timer with brand new hks turbo timer harness for starion/conquest.   $39.99 shipped within 50 states   i take paypal only for this.   my paypal id is 101propose@verizon.net   thanks, 101   http://www.mookeeh.com/starquest/tt-used.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...