-
Images
- 2 replies
- 562 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 676 views
- Add Reply
- 8 replies
- 882 views
- Add Reply
- 30 replies
- 3828 views
- Add Reply
Nordskog Analog Electrical Fuel Pressure Gauge $25 shipped
By D_Venable,
as the title says $25 shipped. I decided to go with the digital led readout face. This gauge still works fine and reads, but with the marks set at 6 1/4 psi it is a bit challenging to read accurately. Thus my upgrade. You will need to buy the sending unit for this. It can be bought at Summitracing.com NRD-S8434 $59.95 Here are pics of the gauge for sale at $25 shipped http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/DSCF4622.jpg http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/DS
97 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro Auto FL
By Blind_Drifter,
Whats up SQC?! Hope everyone is doing well. Today you are being blessed with the sale of my Audi. 1997 Audi A4 with a 1.8t motor. It is equipped with the Quattro 4 wheel drive. It is automatic so it makes a great daily driver. The A/C get freezing cold. I actualy have to turn it down in the middle of the day here in florida. The car Is silver. Has 140K miles in it. I know it is a lot but the previous owner ( Manager of traning mechanics for all south florida Audi) had all the common problems fix
need alt and good clutch
By gearhead_v8,
I have an 87 starion thats down and need some cheap parts free if possible ill pay shipping im in nor-cal
She is a beast!
By desert_starion,
Finally, all the work and efforts on my car paid off. No more head gasket issues as I ran my car in the street multiple times @ 28psi of boost and she is loving everybit of it. Thanks to all you guys with your help and FIP for their awesome system, I can say that she is finally driving just like I wanted for years.
