Jump to content

    It leaked out!

    desert_starion
    By desert_starion,
    my pass side rear tockico leaked all of its fluid contents in the garage. I thought it was just a break-line loose but it was actually the shock leaking after I took off the wheel. It must be the coilovers that is too low or something and bottomed out but isnt that wierd? Has anybody experience this? Oh well Im gonna ride dirty for a little bit till I get some kyb's

    88 TSi Twin Turbo SBC 383 V8 Conversion project 4-sale

    batmanntexas
    By batmanntexas,
    1988 Conquest TSi. This was my V8 conversion project car. Lost interest due to new job/time constraints. Car is not complete. Motor and T-5 tranny are sitting in car. Brand new BUILT 383 SBC. 1970 LT1 Heads, ported and polished. Forged everything. Eagle Stroker crank, 6.0" H-beam capscrew rods, free floating wrist pin, probe forged pistons, 2 new Turbo Xpress turbo's, MPFI setup, lot's of other stuff. Things that are not included are camshaft/lifters and exhaust manifolds. I had not purc

    Garage Cleaning ***PICTURES****

    desert_starion
    By desert_starion,
    Here is some of the stuff I have for sale...just give me an offer. Pair of 225mm flywheels, Complete-almost new 225mm clutch Kit etc etc...   http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7047/pict0029mu9.jpg

    What do you think, what's next?

    RWDAddict
    By RWDAddict,
    I'm buying http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewto...ghlight=#589504   Here's a list of mods, any suggestions to be in the 400hp+ range   Wideband O2 HyperU pistons .20 over Stock rods 5mm oversized valves stock head hogged out with JVE kit Reground stock cam to 272 knife-edged crank hogged out stock exhaust mani and stress relieved Going to get newew intercooler (any suggestions) Turbo in the works, just going with 12a until funds come thinking 60-1 hard intercooler piping new, stock (napa)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...