Jump to content

    FIP DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITION updates are in 1st post

    FuelinjectionPro
    By FuelinjectionPro,
    Bolt On - Plug In - DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITION the EASY WAY! The ED-IS-ON System by FuelinjectionPro! This has become one of our best selling kits, our customers us tell they love it!     Custom crankshaft pulley with trigger teeth built in. Sensor with mounting bracket. IgnitionPro-E -- Programmable Timing Controller. Includes two outputs to control shift lights, ect. Wiring Harness. High Output Coil Pack. Ignition Module.   We are offering five systems at a $80.00 discount, group buy pric

    Wanted: Affordable MPI

    GCNTSi
    By GCNTSi,
    Looking for an affordable MPI setup, any one parting out a car, or upgrading to a better system. I'd love to get the whole shabang complete with intake, injectors, and engine management.   gcn8@hotmail.com   Or pm. Thanks, GCN.

    1989 Starion ECU

    OneFastQuest
    By OneFastQuest,
    I need a 1989 Starion/Conquest ECU in good condition.   Thanks, Misael

    N87A

    Jazzman7777
    By Jazzman7777,
    I need a wire that comes from the coil to the A/C compressor and has a resistor in the middle N78A is the number on it. Thanks Jazzman

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...