Jump to content

    88 TSI head

    SxRacer108
    By SxRacer108,
    88 TSI...i have an exhaust manifold stud snapped in the head...the ex-out broke in the head and went thru 4 drill bits tryin to get it out...so the exhaust manifold gasket leaks...I need a head with no cracks shipped to 19526... PM me or post up with prices...thanks!

    89 ECU's for sale.... ALL SOLD!!!!

    1st_gen_eclipse_89
    By 1st_gen_eclipse_89,
    89 ECU's for sale.... $80 shipped... 6 available.... all have been tested and work fine. they were actually run im my 88 quest under boost with now problems.

    creepin87's work in progress

    creepin87
    By creepin87,
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/creepin88/starion009.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/creepin88/starion006.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/creepin88/starion005-1.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/creepin88/starion007.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/creepin88/IMG_3807.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/creepin88/IMG_3806.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/creepin88/IMG_3805.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/creepin88/IMG_3804.jpg http://i52

    USB port head units?

    offalot
    By offalot,
    I was curious so I looked and low and behold they do make head units with USB ports, which leads me to the question, can I plug in a external hard drive to my head unit if I were to get one of these, allowing me to have hundreds of gigs of music at all times? And how would these units display/find certain songs?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...