Jump to content

    Leaving for Iraq, going to sell everything.

    fastfail
    By fastfail,
    Ok, I got my orders to go to Iraq and instead of letting everything sit and rot, I'm going to get rid of everthing. All came out of my 88 with only 58000 miles. Not sure on prices, so need some help. I'm selling everything that my cardomain shows I have for the conquest(including shell) and the 77 ford(whole truck).   Everything you see is probably for sale.   http://www.cardomain.com/id/teamvpneon

    looking for exhaust header 20G T3

    Starionboy84
    By Starionboy84,
    Im looking for a exhaustheader for my Starion, Im going MPI with a 20G, so I need a bigger and better than stock. If anyone makes these, or got one, please notify me.   Starionboy84

    headliner

    toofast
    By toofast,
    i have a mint condition headliner and back seats out of a 87 quest pm me if interested

    TORQUE TUBE 4 SALE....SOLD..........

    1st_gen_eclipse_89
    By 1st_gen_eclipse_89,
    TORQUE TUBE 4 SALE....$60 SHIPPED     http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/pics088.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/pics089.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/pics090.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/pics092.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. G54BT
      G54BT
      (69 years old)
    2. SuperSteve57
      SuperSteve57
      (35 years old)
  • Members

    No members to show

×
×
  • Create New...