Jump to content

    CD player?

    tsiconquest87
    By tsiconquest87,
    Does anyone have a sony cd player or something that I can buy for around $50??? Working and nice?

    ignitor/knock box for 87 conquest tsi

    random-strike
    By random-strike,
    I need to buy a ignitor/knock box that will work with my 87 conquest tsi.   thanks 8)

    Here is some decals with pics

    mxg
    By mxg,
    Here you guys go i finally got these designed up now a can make them for you guys. for the kit conquest or starion or starquest. $25 for regular colors $30 for reflective   Thanks   mxg   http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2437000-2437999/2437063_63_full.jpg     and some more   Mitsubishi starion decals http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2437000-2437999/2437063_64_full.jpg prices: for just diamond backwindow 20"x20" $30+ship Reg. colors for front wind

    My MPI build.

    Technology
    By Technology,
    Here you can see what I saw as I opened the garage when I got back from China after 7 weeks (I didn't leave the hood open the whole time, lol) http://www.mitsustyle.com/photopost/data/529/medium/DSC01311.JPG   My first goal was to remove the stock engine wiring harness which I had a little bit of a hard time doing, but as you can see here, it was a success. http://www.mitsustyle.com/photopost/data/529/medium/DSC01319.JPG   The hard part of wiring harness removal is not the engine bay side, it's

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...