Jump to content

    SDS & MSD question

    Laodicea
    By Laodicea,
    Just to set me straight I have the SDS 4e with crank magnets and hall sensor. The SDS manual says NOT to use the MSD 8910. Highly Boosted said he was using the 8910 (I bought the setup from him). I am concerned though because the manual warns that it will damage the comp. Who is running the SDS 4E with this kind of setup and what are you using?

    89 conquest for sale

    gary483
    By gary483,
    I seek a gs or gst eclipse or talon 90 to 94.The conquest have new oil pump, main bering, rod bearing, crank is .30 or sonting, kit rebuild for turbo, kit of clutch stage1 and full gasket set.I put this 2 week ago. the only not put in this car is the piston ring.Many rust and new tire. Not I am going to invest more money in this car. $2,000 Make a offer

    msII no start

    quest96
    By quest96,
    Anyone have trouble when switching over from msI to msII v3.0. I just moddded the board as the manual states for msII and edis. When I open the entire file and try to download all of my settings. It says page1 could not connect so put the settings in one page at a time and burn but it's still not right and it doesn't want to run it starts for a second and dies.

    custom front bumper?

    tallkid123
    By tallkid123,
    I was bored. Started to photoshop a quest.   original: http://i14.tinypic.com/5xgp7kn.jpg   new paint: http://i19.tinypic.com/4qyxs2v.jpg   sweet paint and a new bumper: http://i16.tinypic.com/6bkqtqt.jpg   a little different: http://i16.tinypic.com/4p4rjvq.jpg   a little different again: http://i11.tinypic.com/53eo01g.jpg   and one that doesn't sit back so far: http://i13.tinypic.com/4uj8kfm.jpg   I wasn't really trying real hard to make them look super real, i was just messing around.   I don

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...