Jump to content

    sunroof twist knob

    OutcastZeroOne
    By OutcastZeroOne,
    I need a sun roof twist knob assembly for a factory sunroof. mines snapped.

    Frustrated at door speakers

    StrongTyer
    By StrongTyer,
    :evil: Why! Why did mitsubishi not make the door panels and the speaker grills to mount up in front of the door speakers? Instead the speaker is nearly half visible. There are tiny holes cut for the sound to go through. I installed my door speakers, cut the holes bigger and put the new grills on and was surprised when I put the door panels back on. They didnt mount over the speaker but really about 2 inches down. :shock: This seems like it would block some of the sound and I really wast impress

    Brand new SEAT BELT Tracking assembly, Drivers side

    DieHARDmitsu.
    By DieHARDmitsu.,
    Bought this tracking from dealer, never installed, still in original wrapping. This part is discontinued and hard to find in good used condition. $100 shipped     Please E mail me for pics. torrence210@yahoo.com

    Shorting the "Boot loader" circut for msns extra u

    Postman
    By Postman,
    Ill be upgrading from MS1 to msns extra soon. Ive read the instructions and all. I just want to get some opinions on how to temporarily short the "boot loader circuit". Apparently I'm supposed to have the MS cover off, and Ill short it when prompted during the flash. Just wondering what I use to short it. A paper clip? A small brass wire? what did you folks use?   Postman

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...