Jump to content

    csdisme

    101PROPOSE
    By 101PROPOSE,
    bought injectors from him   answered all my questions.   sent tracking info right away and the parts arrived in 2 days!!   a great guy!     thanks, 101

    Black A-pillars in good shape for auto seat belts

    DSMracespeed
    By DSMracespeed,
    I have a set of black A-pillars for Starquest with auto seat belts in great shape for $10.00 + shipping.   Jerry L.   Lots of other parts available,just ask!

    Anyone Interested In A Civic

    Espo Joe
    By Espo Joe,
    some guy on Craigslist looking for a Starquest as a trade for his Civic   *not my car*   http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/car/422097365.html

    Another addition to the war on heat...

    UNDRPRSR
    By UNDRPRSR,
    I didn't have time to put it on today cause of the rain (ofcourse it rains for the first time in two months when I get a new toy) but I will let ya'll know if it makes a big difference. [/img]

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...