Jump to content

    my 89 quest finaly.. and itll be gone soon RIP 89

    scotty
    By scotty,
    what a pisser . I have wanted to sell mine after the 4th time I removed the motor, now I just take it like it is and realize I cant have as much fun for the money with 90% of the other cars that flip my wig . You wont find another in that shape to fix up in a couple more years, mothball that thing till you have the drive to fix it again . You have more balls than just being a quitter. ship it to me for 800 and Il lfix it .

    Rear Battery cutoff switch

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    Over this weekend I installed this "Hella" switch installed to the right of the license plate. It works great and seems to fit in there pretty snug. I thought I had more pics of the complete install with the plate on, but I guess the SD card was full. Sorry these are so big. My camera is cheap.   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10168/normal_IM000700.JPG   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10168/normal_IM000699.JPG   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/1

    coilovers

    PushinPSI
    By PushinPSI,
    I have a set of mookeeh coilovers that came with a car I just purchased. I am looking to trade them for a set of stock struts and springs. Located in Portland, OR.

    Front bumper foam.

    J_Copeland
    By J_Copeland,
    I have a cover,looking at a support,now I just need the foam.   Thanks,   Jeff

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...