Exhausts Anyone

jolyrgr

These are made to order. As long as it is above freezing, the shop can make with minimal notice. All of the research I have come across states that 2.5" is good up to about 275hp. If you are headed close to or above that, I would suggest a 3". As long as you still have an OEM fit MHI turbo, these systems will be a bolt on operation. If you change the fitment location of the turbo, then the DP will need modified.

JR

I still have time to have some made to delivery at Branson. There may even be time to swap out there.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deal. Looks like I'll need one of these, but I won't place an order until I make sure the car doesn't need a ton of work otherwise. Right now it's got a 16g turbo, not sure if that's the same dp location or not as the stocker? Either way I'll be in touch, thanks :)

Just read this post and i'm in on one. So whom ever is seeling these please PM me with info so i can get back to you and place an order. i also have a few questions needing to be answered but other than that i'm in, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Interested in a 2.5" aluminized exhaust. Can I get my Innovate wideband O2 sensor bung welded in?

If you know where you want it, that should be no problem. Does the Innovate take a standard O2 sensor, or is the thread different?

JR

I have no idea if the thread is different, but I can measure it tonight in the machine shop. I'll get back to you on that. I would have to send it to you to be welded in so it may make more sense to just have it welded in once I receive the exhaust. Probably looking at sending money next Friday.

• 4 weeks later...
I need a price quote on a 409 stainless 3" system with an extra o2 bung for an AEM/bosch UEGO sensor (same as stock o2 threads) WITHOUT the 3-bolt flange at the top of the exhaust system (where it bolts to the turbo). I'll be running an HKS GT2835 turbo and will need to utilize the 4-bolt flange and make some modifications to make the DP location work. My zip is 03276 for shipping, thanks. Should be ordering this in a couple weeks.

Got mine Thursday, installed it yesterday. For those reading, it's a 3" with test pipe.

Super simple install, took all of a couple hours, most of which was removing the old system and jacking the car up. The wideband bung is almost perfectly positioned Jeremy. If you can talk to the guys for future reference, it needs to be clocked slightly more towards the drivers side, maybe 1/2"-3/4".

Needless to say I'm very happy with it. It smoothed the car out a ton over the open downpipe and quieted cabin noise down immeasurably.

Also, as a little testament to its outside noise, I had a cop follow me around for probably 3 miles and was not pulled over or hassled. I didn't rev beyond 3k during those times, but just saying, it's streetable without a muffler/resonator.

• 1 month later...
I got mine in the mail without a hitch a few weeks ago and am looking forward to installing it on my car in the near future. Welds are top-notch and so is the material. When the car is running later this year or in the spring I will post clips. Thanks JR!

• 2 months later...